National Service Scheme (NSS) is a voluntary program under which young students from
College participate in community related programmers. NSS helps the student to grow
Individually and also as a group. Volunteering for various tasks under NSS activities
Allows students to become confident, develop leadership skills, and learn about different
People from different walks of life.
Aims & Objectives of NSS are:
- To understand the community in which they work.
- To understand themselves concerning their community.
- To identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem-solving.
- To develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- To utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and communityProblems.
- To develop the competence required for group living and sharing of responsibilities.
- To gain skills in mobilizing community participation.
- To acquire leadership qualities and a democratic attitude.
- To develop the capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters.